At the store, the woman told me that the pieces I liked (they were like vintage beach postcards but blown up and matted on to pieces of wood) can be custom ordered online. SO - now I'm online and I am overwhelmed with choices! Can you help me pick out a good one?
All the text can be changed on the art - so it could say Tallahassee, St. Marks, Destin, St. George Island, Sopchoppy (kidding for you FL natives), Lake Seminole, Panama City (pre Club LaVela), Wakulla Springs, Shell Point, Alligator Point, etc. I just have NO idea what location I want, or what print! All I know is I am going for a vintage, totally North Florida feel. Here's a couple prints I was thinking about.




(this may sound lame but the lady in the picture in red is smoking a ciggy. So I kind of don't like this one for that reason)

(this would be perfect for St. Marks, but it's not really that beachy feel)

(Fun Fact: My aunt and uncle have a summer house in June Lake, CA. It has a town population of about 300 in North Cali. No one has ever heard of it so I love that this website has June Lake as an example!)


I like phrases like "The Best Florida Sunshine, Enjoy Summer all year Round in Sunny Florida, Paradise Living, Enjoy the Easy Life".
Ok you creative people - give me some suggestions of print, location and phrase!! Call it your birthday present to me :)
Jules: I love these here are my top choices:
ReplyDelete1) The 2nd to last one (lady in red on beach) with the saying Enjoy the Easy Life
2) The one with the two women on the beach- with the saying A year of Summer.
3) The last one, saying: The Best Florida Sunshine
I think you should get the "Enjoy the leisure life" so you can look at it everyday and remind yourself to save for that boat you've always wanted.... can you please buy me the "life's an adventure at lakeview?" ok thanks. bye.
ReplyDeleteI like the June Lake one since you already have a family connection! Or the one with the two ladies walking on the beach... that's me and you on Memorial Day! hehe. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the one of the two girls at the beach (green bathing suit and hat)..it reminds me of friends and sorority sisters and fun times : ) (i know...cheesy) BUT i also LOVE the last one, but I am not crazy about the font..
ReplyDelete