Friday, July 10, 2009

The only thing I don't like about macs.

I've adored my mac since I got it while living in Myrtle Beach for my summer internship atCoastal Carolina University (Go Chanticleers! ...say that 5 times fast...).  It just works. It's like the Apple people read my mind when I was thinking about how a computer should work.  The command function, the hot spots, safari, it's all awesome.

Except.  iPhoto.

When I first started playing around in iphoto, I noticed my pictures would sometimes be very grainy.  I thought this was due to the massive brick I called my 'camera'.  But, I've stepped into the new world and have a fancy new camera now....yet....the same problem is happening.  When I upload the pictures online, when I go to print - it's horrible.  So as much as I hate denying my Apple roots, I just downloaded Picasa.  We'll see how it turns out... 


ps - I don't know how this picture happened.  It it not photoshopped at all (like I would know how to do that).  My living room is supposed to be the backdrop to this picture, but after I snapped the shutter, this is what came out.  I've tried to recreate with fail.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment