Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sunshine state to Buckeye state

Sitting in TLT waiting to depart to CLT to then get to CLE.  My cousin is getting married!

How Tallahassee Regional Airport can give its patrons free WiFi and ATL or CLT use paid internet services I will never understand.  

By the looks of the gate area, this flight is full of kids.  Michael and I just talked about starting an airline that caters only to those 12 years of age and above.  I have a feeling it would be incredibly popular.

I can't wait to see my cousins.  We're all from big football schools (FSU, Texas A&M, Michigan, Ohio State), so I am sure there will be some smack talking going on.  Clearly FSU ranks highest above the rest.

Gate doors have been opened - boarding now!  Buckeye state here I come!



3 comments:

  1. So, here is my question. Are you wearing a mask so you won't spread the H1N1 virus? If so, I'd smile at the image. ha :-) Hope you're feeling better and having fun in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad at you. A million sad faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally fly on a plane that does not allow young children to fly on them. How is it that someone brings a baby to Hawaii?? Seriously...that's an 8 hour flight in a cramped space....let me know when you get the business rolling...I'll be your first passenger!

    ReplyDelete