skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
If it can't be done in flip flops, it's probably not worth doing
And other reasons why ponytail holders are never necessary.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
In the know
This is for Sophie, Buddy, Pete, Lola, Tess, Benjie, Sammy, Charlie B, Gracie Reader, Gracie Hartley, Molly, Petey, Roxy, Bearick, and Mr. Peepers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Julia
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
May
(19)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(89)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(9)
Gay friendly cake.
School's back in, we know what that means.
8.21.09
Snack
Key Lime I dont know what to call it
I am obsessed with this
In the know
I tried a dessert called "Death by Chocolate", but...
Connecting back to the world
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment