
As you can see I've googled this and still don't know what it means. Feedback, please.
Post script: I know you all are wondering whatever happened with White Odyssey. I have yet to see White Odyssey on my drive to work since my blog post. However, my co-worker was at Panera the other day when a lady came in and shouted "THERE IS ONE FOUR CHEESE SOUFFLE LEFT!" and shoved her way to the front of the line (who cuts lines these days? Are we in 4th grade?). I can only assume this is White Odyssey without the camouflage of her vehicle. Thus she will be also known from here on as Panera Cutter.
Post post script: My co-worker spitefully ordered the last Four Cheese Souffle before Panera Cutter was able to finish her order (she allegedly had 4 kids in tow). Well played, Candace. Well played.
I would imagine that it is some form a weapon in which the ammunition is projected by a belt of some sort. Don't you have any republican friends that can confirm or deny this?
ReplyDeleteI would like to take a belt fed weapon to the Panera Cutter....
Jules,
ReplyDeleteObviously you need a tutorial on how to use the internet. Didn't grad school teach you how to use wikipedia as a reliable source for all things!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt-fed
The Panera Cutter makes me thinks something totally different....
ReplyDeleteYour coworker Candace is my hero of the day!
ReplyDeleteIs that just a slightly obscured and more violent sounding "Happiness is a warm gun" reference?
ReplyDelete