Monday, May 18, 2009

Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt

The internet does a lot of great things, and one of the things I love and appreciate about the internet is how it facilitates user reviews for products, services, and companies.  Like the Target reviews that tell you the shoes run a half size small so be sure to get a larger size - how helpful!

I also found the following review to be extremely helpful regarding this beautiful 3 Wolf Moon T-shirt.  I hope you will find it helpful as well.  Click here for user reviews.



6 comments:

  1. This helped me brush up on my Norse mythology,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenrir . This shirt may actually depict the three faces of the wolf god Fenrir. Deep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Having owned this shirt for three weeks now and having tried it out in a variety of situations, both formal and informal, I'm beginning to believe that some of the benefits ---- as described by other reviewers ---- are exaggerated."

    Key phrase- both FORMAL and informal!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete