Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Learn how to speak Dog

Gotta credit the genius's (what is the plural of genius?) at Purina for creating this:


Just put an adjective in the blank and learn how to speak dog!

I tried: happy, silly, smart, mad, sad, excited, tired, strong, hungry, loving (my favorite), sick, cute, dead (second favorite), dirty, cold, hot, bad (third favorite).

6 comments:

  1. haha..i love it, another way for me to waste time at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you try to get it to say things like "i'm a goofball" or "i'm a bitch" he shakes his little head no...its presh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try lonely... it made me make a big sad face.
    -krg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to learn how to say I'm the s*** and it shook it's head at me too. Well, at least I have sign language. I can say all kinds of great stuff in sign.

    ReplyDelete